This 2-day course is designed to prepare students to take the CompTIA Strata Green IT foundation
certificate. It is suitable for those who will be involved in planning or implementing Green IT infrastructure,
such as IT or operations managers or supervisors.<br>
- Understand technologies and system policies used to make IT devices and usage energy efficient.<br>
- Understand the use of virtualization to consolidate servers and applications and optimize hardware
- Develop a Green IT strategy and implementation project.<br>
- Use Green IT frameworks and standards to perform or commission assessments.<br>
- Understand the principles and standards governing responsible disposal and recycling.
Cost: Price on application
Duration: 2 days
This course is not available as part of our public schedule but can be provided on a customised client specific basis.
Students should have successfully completed CompTIA A+ and CompTIA Server+ certification or have equivalent skills and knowledge.
What is Green IT?:
Climate Change and Biodiversity
Green IT Defined
Drivers for Greening IT
Server and Client Technologies:
Printing and Multifunction Devices
Configuring Power Options
Virtual Platform Applications
Green IT Frameworks:
Organizations and Standards
The United Nations