Introducing PRINCE2 Agile, the world’s most complete project management solution, combining the flexibility and responsiveness of agile with the clearly defined framework of PRINCE2.
PRINCE2 Agile is tailored for forward-thinking organizations and individuals already benefiting from PRINCE2 that would like further guidance on how to apply agile methods to the world’s most recognized project management method. It combines the control of PRINCE2, with the agility of Agile.
Duration: 3 days
Dublin Date: 19-21 Jun, 21-23 Au, 16-18 Oct, 27-29 Nov
This course is also available as a customised client specific course.
Candidates must have obtained the PRINCE2 Foundation qualification.
This course is designed to:
- Support organizations and individuals who are using PRINCE2 and wish to extend their knowledge and understanding of Agile
- Apply Agile concepts within their existing project management environment
- Allow projects and Project Managers to focus on both management and delivery
- Enable you to scale work to your precise requirements
- Work with any established agile approach
Instructor-led, group-paced, classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities. The course prepares the candidate for the examination.
This is a three-day course leading to the PRINCE2 Agile Examination.
This course will cover the following four principal areas:
- Lean and flow
- Iterative and time boxed
- Project focused
- Standalone techniques