This four-day course covers WF 4.5 and uses Visual Studio 2015, which provides a visual designer for creating workflows.
Numerous programming examples and exercises are provided. The participant will receive a complete set of notes and all the programming examples.
Cost: Price on application
Duration: 4 days
This course is not available as part of our public schedule but can be provided on a customised client specific basis.
The participant should have programming experience in C# and the .NET Framework and be familiar with the Visual Studio development environment.
· Understand the concept of workflow and the architecture of WF
· Implement workflow applications using WF
· Use standard activities from the Built-In Activity Library
· Implement custom activities for workflow applications
· Provide hosting for workflow applications
· Implement persistence in workflow applications
· Implement and consume workflow services
· Debug workflow applications
· Handle errors and perform compensation in workflow applications
Workflow Foundation Conceptual Overview:
What is Workflow?
Windows Workflow Foundation
A Workflow Business Scenario
Workflow Foundation 3
Workflow Foundation 4
Workflow Foundation 4.5
Getting Started with WF 4.5:
Visual Studio Workflow Projects
Workflows in Code
Workflows in XAML
Variables, Arguments and Expressions
Primitive and Control Flow Activities:
While and DoWhile
Why Custom Activities?
Activity Class Hierarchy
Canceling and Aborting a Workflow
Terminating a Workflow
Workflows in a Windows Application
Workflows in ASP.NET