You will use QuarkXPress 8 to set up and lay out single-page and multiple-page documents.
Cost: Price on application
Duration: 1 day
This course is not available as part of our public schedule but can be provided on a customised client specific basis.
Before taking this course, students should be familiar with the basic functions of their computer`s operating system. They should also have basic word processing skills, such as copying and pasting text, formatting type, and so on.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
* get started with a QuarkXPress project.
* add text and graphics to a layout.
* typeset text in a QuarkXPress layout.
* create tables to present text and graphics in a layout.
* enhance the appearance of content in a layout.
* finalize a document for output.
Getting Started with a QuarkXPress Project:
Explore the QuarkXPress Interface
Set Up a Layout
Adding Content to a Layout:
Use Style Sheets
Presenting Text and Graphics in Tables:
Enhancing a Layout:
Set Item Properties
Convert Text to Boxes
Finalizing a Document for Output:
Check Usage of Assets
Export a Layout
Print a Layout
Collect for Output