This course is designed specifically to help you pass the PMI-ACP certification examination.
The course is based on the PMI-ACP Examination Content Outline, including:
• Tools and Techniques for Agile Project Management (50% of exam questions)
• Knowledge and Skills (50% of exam questions)
Cost: Price on application
Duration: 3 days
This course is not available as part of our public schedule but can be provided on a customised client specific basis.
• Project Managers
• Product Owners
• Scrum Masters
• Team Members
• ..and others that have met the Agile Project Management Experience requirements.
We provide training on the underlying principles and values of the Agile Manifesto and the most common Agile methodologies that are on the exam, including:
• The Scrum Framework
• Extreme Programming (XP)
• Lean Software Development
• Kanban in Software Development
• Feature Driven Development (FDD)
• Dynamic Systems Development Method (DSDM)
• Crystal Clear and more...
We will cover all 7 Agile knowledge domains and underlying task areas:
1. Agile Methods and Mindset
2. Value-Driven Delivery
3. Stakeholder Engagement
4. Team Performance Practices
5. Adaptive Planning
6. Problem Detection and Resolution
7. Continuous Improvement
Participants receive a course workbook download that covers the details of each topic to assist during the course and serve as a tool for future reference and taking action when returning to the workplace.
Note: This course will meet the 21 contact hours needed of Agile Project Management Training to be eligible for the PMI-ACP certification or 21 PDUs for PMPs.
Each participant receives a copy of a ScrumMaster manual and sample exam paper. The exam is booked directly with PMI.Org and there are exam pre-requisites that include experience in agile projects