This course highlights the latest features and performance improvements in Microsoft`s Office 2016. Participants can see how to migrate important files, preferences and settings. Once set up, they can get used to the new interface and features in Office 2016, including the Quick Access Toolbar, Touch mode, and cloud storage.
The course takes a brief look at each of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Cost: Price on application
Duration: half day
This course is not available as part of our public schedule but can be provided on a customised client specific basis.
Experience in the following is required for this Microsoft Office class:
Familiarity with the Office suite of products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Understanding the user interface changes in Office 2016
• Exploring Touch mode
• Maintaining compatibility with older versions of Office
• Opening and editing PDF files in Word
• Visualizing data with Excel sparklines and charts
• Extracting data with Flash Fill
• Exploring PowerPoint themes
• Migrating email to Outlook 2016