Introduction to Installing and Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2007
Request more details:
Elements of this syllabus are subject to change.
At the end of this three-day course, students who are new to Microsoft Exchange Server will learn how to configure and manage a messaging environment in accordance with technical requirements. Students will learn how to install Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 and manage routing, client access, and the backup and restore of databases. They will also learn how to manage addressing and recipient objects such as mailboxes, distribution groups, and contacts.
Cost: Price on application
Duration: 3 days
This course is not available as part of our public schedule but can be provided on a customised client specific basis.
This course requires that students meet the following prerequisites:
Experience using these tools and applications, NTBackup command, NSLookup command, Windows Explorer, Microsoft Management Console (MMC), Active Directory Users and Computers, Active Directory Sites and Services, Internet Information Services (IIS) Admin, Outlook, Working knowledge of Windows server operating system.
Overview of Exchange and Active Directory:
- Overview of Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 and Active Directory directory service
- Introduction to the Integration of Active Directory and Exchange Server 2007
Installing Exchange Server 2007:
- Introduction to the Exchange Server 2007 Server Roles
- Installing Exchange Server 2007
- Completing the Exchange Server 2007 Installation
Configuring Mailbox Server Roles:
- Overview of Exchange Server 2007
- Implementing Mailbox Server Roles
- Managing Public Folder Databases
Managing Recipient Objects:
- Managing Mailboxes
- Managing Other Recipients
- Overview of Managing Public Folders