Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
Request more details:
This course (MOC 20533) teaches IT professionals how to provision and manage services in Microsoft Azure. Students will learn how to implement infrastructure components such as virtual networks, virtual machines, containers, web and mobile apps, and storage in Azure. Students also will learn how to plan for and manage Azure AD, and configure Azure AD integration with on-premises Active Directory domains.
Cost: Price on application
Duration: 5 Days
This course is not available as part of our public schedule but can be provided on a customised client specific basis.
Before attending this course, students must have the following technical knowledge:
Completed the Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) certification in Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016.
Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including: VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
Understanding of network configuration, including: TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
Understanding of websites, including: how to create, configure, monitor and deploy a website on Internet Information Services (IIS).
Understanding of Active Directory concepts, including: domains, forests, domain controllers, replication, Kerberos protocol, and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
Understanding of resilience and disaster recovery, including backup and restore operations.
This course is intended for IT professionals who have some knowledge of cloud technologies and want to learn more about Azure.
· IT professionals who want to deploy, configure, and administer services and virtual machines (VMs) in Azure.
· IT professional who use Microsoft System Center to manage and orchestrate server infrastructure.
· Windows Server administrators who are looking to evaluate and migrate on-premises Active Directory roles and services to the cloud.
· IT professionals who want to use Windows Azure to host websites and mobile app backend services.
· IT professionals who are experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, meet the course prerequisites, and want to cross-train on Azure.
· IT professionals who want to take the Microsoft Certification exam 70-533, Implementing Azure Infrastructure Solutions.
Introduction to Azure:
Cloud technology overview
Overview of Azure
Managing Azure with the Azure portal
Managing Azure with Windows PowerShell
Overview of Azure Resource Manager
Azure management services
Implementing and managing Azure networking:
Overview of Azure networking
Implementing and managing Azure virtual networks
Configuring Azure virtual networks
Configuring Azure virtual network connectivity
Overview of Azure classic networking
Implementing virtual machines:
Overview of Azure Resource Manager virtual machines
Planning for Azure virtual machines
Deploying Azure Resource Manager virtual machines
Authoring Azure Resource Manager templates
Overview of classic virtual machines