This one day course is designed to teach you the tasks required to configure and administer Hyperion Performance Suite. Through the exercises you will learn to manage users, content, views and jobs. You also learn the Hyperion Performance Suite architecture and administrative tasks for Hyperion Intelligence and Hyperion SQR servers and services.
Cost: Price on application
Duration: 1 day
This course is not available as part of our public schedule but can be provided on a customised client specific basis.
• Solid understanding of the Windows operating system
• Solid understanding client/server applications
• Experience with web servers and services
• Hyperion Performance Suite For End Users
Topics Covered :
After completing this course students will be familiar with:
• the products and architecture of the Hyperion Performance Suite
• defining users, groups, and access control using the role-based authorization security model
• organize folders and items, work with MIME types, and set up Personal Pages
• administer jobs by managing calendars, events, OCE files and physical resources