This three-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills required to install and configure a computer running Microsoft BizTalk Server 2010. The course also shows you how to deploy and manage BizTalk applications in a production environment.
Cost: Price on application
Duration: 3 days
This course is not available as part of our public schedule but can be provided on a customised client specific basis.
This course is intended for systems engineers and network administrators with two to three years of experience managing an enterprise-level Microsoft Windows Server environment.
At Course Completion:
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Describe the services and tools provided in BizTalk Server 2010.
• Install BizTalk Server 2010 on a computer.
• Deploy BizTalk applications to a BizTalk server 2010 computer.
• Manage and monitor BizTalk applications on a BizTalk Server 2010 computer.
• Manage BizTalk Server groups and backup a BizTalk Server 2010 computer.
• Monitor a BizTalk Server environment with System Center Operations Manager.