This two-day instructor-led course consists of a series of hands-on labs that provides students with the knowledge and skills to develop applications using Microsoft BizTalk Server ESB Toolkit
Cost: Price on application
Duration: 2 days
This course is not available as part of our public schedule but can be provided on a customised client specific basis.
This course is intended for Developers who want to learn how to develop applications with BizTalk Server.
At Hands-On Lab Completion:
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Understand the ESB Toolkit
• Install the ESB Toolkit
• Process messages using the ESB itinerary mechanism
• Understand ESB pipeline processing
• Understand the ESB resolver and adapter provider framework
• Use ESB external services
• Understand exception management and the ESB management portal
• Modify and extend the ESB Toolkit