This five-day instructor-led course consists of a series of hands-on labs that provides students with the knowledge and skills to develop applications using Microsoft BizTalk Server. The labs focus on how to work with schemas, maps, and pipelines; process flat files; implement transactions; integrate business rules; and more. This course is intended for Developers who want to learn how to develop applications with BizTalk Server.
Cost: Price on application
Duration: 5 Days
This course is not available as part of our public schedule but can be provided on a customised client specific basis.
Before attending this course, participants must have:
- 1-2 years experience developing distributed applications.
- Background in Microsoft .NET Framework concepts and technology.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server.
- Working knowledge of XML.
Summary Course Content:
- Work with schemas, maps, and pipelines, and create flat file schemas.
- Configure a new FTP, HTTP and Windows SharePoint Services (WSS) adapter for BizTalk Server
- Use BizTalk Orchestration Designer to create and test a simple orchestration.
- Configure orchestration properties and variables, deploy an orchestration, and create and deploy a rule set and execute those rules from within an orchestration.
- Define, deploy, and map a BAM observation model.
- Use the deployment and management features in BizTalk Server
- Build a simple Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) service and client and configure BizTalk Server to use a WCF Adapter.
- Create a Microsoft .NET class library project that will contain a WCF Adapter.
- Deploy artifacts needed for processing certain EDI documents and for turning XML messages into EDI.