Many people are thrust into a Project Management role or are doing their current job but also completing the Project Management function for their business. Others may find themselves unable to control, influence or interface to their teams and projects due to a lack of basic project management knowledge. This course will provide the learner with an understanding of Project Management and supply them with tools and techniques they can use to make a positive impact on their business.
Cost: Price on application
Duration: 3 Days
This course is not available as part of our public schedule but can be provided on a customised client specific basis.
Upon completion of this course; the participant will
• Be able to identify and define the key project phases
• Master fundamental project management skills, concepts, tools and techniques
• Have a clear understanding of the project management knowledge areas
• Be capable of using the essential tools and techniques to plan, execute and manage a project
• Welcome & Introductions
• The need for project management
• The project life cycle
• Triple constraint & other heuristics
• Exercise: Review of well known project failures
• PMBOK process and knowledge areas