Organizations who promote accountability are inherently more successful and more productive. In this one-day workshop, participants will learn about what accountability is, how to promote it in their organization, and how to become more accountable to themselves and others
Cost: Price on application
Duration: 1 day
This course is not available as part of our public schedule but can be provided on a customised client specific basis.
This course will help you teach participants:
• What accountability is and what events in history have shaped our view of it
• The requirements for personal and corporate accountability
• The cycle of accountability and the fundamental elements required to build an accountable organization
• What individuals must do to become accountable
• Skills required for accountability, including goal-setting, giving and receiving feedback, and delegation
• Ways to build ownership in their organization
What is Accountability?
The Era of Distrust
Creating an Accountable Organization
The Accountability Cycle
The Building Blocks
Accountability Starts with Me!
Setting Goals and Expectations
Tips and Tricks
Top Ten Ways to Create and Share Ownership
Doing Delegation Right
The Ingredients of Good Feedback