Understanding how a project is run and managed is essential for all team members. This advanced knowledge ensures that everyone can participate fully in the project process under a shared clear understanding, fostering a successful, orientated and performance based team.
Our Certified Associate in Project Management training course runs over three days, provides a detailed introduction to project management and is a valuable entry-level certification for project practitioners. The course covers all the essential elements of project management in accordance with the standards of PMI® and prepares you to take the CAPM (Certified Associate in Project Management) Certification exam.
Cost: Price on application
Duration: 3 days
This course is not available as part of our public schedule but can be provided on a customised client specific basis.
This Certified Associate in Project Management training course is aimed at non-experienced Project team members. If you meet any one of the following, then this (CAPM® preparation) course is the perfect choice for your Professional Certification with the PMI®.
• 1 + years Industry experience of involvement in Project
• Trainee Project Managers looking for professional PM Certification
• Professionals from a Construction, Information Technology, pharmaceutical, medical devices, Engineering or Service Industry etc. who are seeking to expand or develop their career into Project Management
Eligibility for CAPM Credential:
To apply for the CAPM Credential you must first satisfy the following requirements:
■A secondary diploma (high school or the global equivalent)
■At least 1,500 hours experience OR 23 hours of project management education.
If you have logged hours leading and directing projects, you may want to see if you are ready for the Project Management Professional (PMP) credential
On completion of this course, participants will be able to:
• Understand PMI recognised project management tools, techniques and methods for during the 5 process groups of planning, execution and monitoring and controlling and closing
• Comprehend and appreciate PMI® methodologies and definitions
• Appreciate the Triple constraints of Time, Cost & Quality with respect to project performance
• Understand methods, tools and techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling projects and for managing risk
• Satisfy the 23 hour formal project management training requirement for PMI®’s PMP® professional certification.
• Be comfortable with the examination format and typical question styles
• Pass the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®) exam
The course will:
• Provide assistance with the PMI® membership, CAPM® Exam registration, CAPM® Application form preparation and credential application procedure.
• Provide 23 hours of accredited project management training required by PMI® prior to the CAPM® application process.
• Modules covering all exam material, broken up similarly to the PMI®’s Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK)
• Provide 20 CAPM® questions after each section to confirm participants understanding of subject matter
• Email and Phone support as necessary from CAPM® certified tutor until CAPM® Certification is achieved
• Provide a framework of to enable trainees to obtain the PMI® specific understanding required to pass the examination.
• Provide access to our 200 CAPM® Exam questions in the CAPM® Exam Simulator
• Provide one-on-one feedback regarding performance in each knowledge area to allow trainees to focus on areas requiring improvement.
Course Package includes:
• 3 Day Project Management Professional (CAPM®) training course
• All Printed course notes
• Lunch each day of the course
• Refreshments during course
• Professional Assistance in completion of the CAPM Application online
• Support from one of our CAPM qualified tutors leading upto and after the CAPM Exam